We welcome submissions of materials that may be useful in preparing worship services or other faith-based events centered on social justice issues. Scroll to the bottom of the page for an easy way to recommend resources.
Liturgies, Litanies and Prayers
WFVJ is proud to partner with the Interfaith Coalition on Worker Justice of South Central Wisconsin on their annual Labor in the Pulpit program. We encourage clergy and congregations to make workers’ rights, and especially raising the minimum wage, a major focus of their Labor Day weekend Sabbath observances. Click here to go to ICWJ’s sermon and worship resources. Insert our Minimum Wage Challenge flyer into your congregation’s bulletin that week. Share your sermons on our blog to inspire others
- Minimum Wage Challenge: Download a Bulletin Insert here
- Labor in the Pulpit: Services, Prayers, Music , Bulletin Inserts
- Bread for the World: Services, Prayers, Music , Bulletin Inserts
- Invocation at the State Capitol: Madison, WI Rabbi Renee Bauer, February 17, 2011
- Bullying: Tazria-Metzorah Fifth Grade Service: Bullying. Rabbi Bonnie Margulis, April 20, 2012